Excitement is building in the UAE as preparations ramp up for ‘Ahlan Modi,’ a grand event welcoming Prime Minister Narendra Modi on his upcoming visit. Scheduled for February 13th at the Sheikh Zayed Sports Stadium in Abu Dhabi, the event promises a spectacular cultural showcase for the Indian diaspora and a warm reception for the Prime Minister.
Dedicated volunteers are the backbone:
- Over 65,000 attendees are expected, and a dedicated team of volunteers is working tirelessly to ensure a smooth and memorable experience.
- Different teams manage logistics, cultural performances, and other crucial aspects of the event.
- “The volunteers of #AhlanModi form the backbone of the event,” organizers emphasize, appreciating their selfless service.
Grand Temple inauguration to follow:
- The Prime Minister’s visit coincides with the highly anticipated inauguration of the BAPS Hindu Temple in Abu Dhabi on February 14th.
- This landmark temple, announced by PM Modi in 2015, is nearing completion and draws international attention.
- Indian Ambassador Sunjay Sudhir personally visited the temple to witness its progress.
Global interest in the historic event:
- The Indian Embassy in the UAE highlights the global anticipation for the temple inauguration, calling the visuals “resplendent with its spellbinding architecture.”
- PM Modi’s acceptance of the invitation to inaugurate the temple further signifies the importance of this event.